Internship Program Overview
The Marina Counseling Center is seeking qualified interns who have completed a prior internship at the Masters or Doctoral level or equivalent work experience. We select interns based on the quality of their education, experience, and commitment to client centered care.
- Weekly didactic and experiential trainings
- Individual and group supervision
- Opportunities to build a caseload
- Opportunities to gain child and family hours through our School Based Counseling Program
- Community involvement
- Compensation possible after first semester
Our program emphasizes an integration of Relational,, Contemporary Analytic, Transpersonal, Psychodynamic, and Humanistic-Existential approaches. We seek individuals who are dedicated, skilled, and self-reflective. The internship requires approximately 20 hours per week and is a one year commitment.
Our program accepts 4 to 5 new interns three times per year. We are currently accepting applications for our January 2021 cohort. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Submit your completed application via e-mail: email@example.com